1. Sensory Pleasure – the more mindfully we practice, the more we enjoy.
We can notice the texture of this bite of watermelon, how this afterglow differs from any other.
2. Love – to focus on the good in anything, a person, situation, Earth, sunlight, reality.
The more good we notice, the more love we feel.
3. Giving – to benefit a cause that feels meaningful, to help something become more itself.
We can help who and what we love, and we can love everything.
4. Creativity – to imagine something and make it happen.
The more wonder we create, the more wonder we feel.
5. Awareness – to observe without needing thought, the divine, present in all moments, in all things.
What would we give up to gain something better?